Documents required for JAFZA company formation
The applicant will be requested to submit the following documents for JAFZA company formation:
1. JAFZA Application form
2. Submit the Environment, Health and Safety form
3. Project Summary i.e. Business Plan
4. Clear, Scanned Passport Copy of Shareholder / Manager / Secretary / Directors (minimum validity above 6 months).
5. NOC letter from the sponsor if Shareholders, Director, Manager and Secretary are residents of UAE.
6. Attached KYC and Ultimate Beneficiary Owner (KYC-UBO) form.
7. If your company is registering as Branch, FZE or FZCO and the Shareholder/s are company i.e. non-individual, then require copies of Certificate of Registration, MOA, Share Certificate, License etc. of Parent Company.
*The last page on the application form and health and safety form has to be signed by the Shareholder/s or authorized legal signatory.
*JAFZA will not accept a copies shared on WhatsApp.
*The Director, Manager and Secretary should be over 21 years old.
Benefits of setting up a company in JAFZA
JAFZA free zone companies can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. Businesses that set up operations within the free zone can benefit from:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Tax benefits - no import or export duties, personal income tax, or corporate tax for qualified income.
- JAFZA facilities provide warehouses, office spaces, showrooms, retail outlets and customised spaces/units to support various industries.
- Location - Near the Jebel Ali Port, one of the largest container ports in the world, JAFZA offers excellent connectivity for businesses involved in import and export activities.
- JAFZA has specialised zones for specific industries, such as automotive, food and beverage, electronics, and more, to cater to the diverse needs of businesses.
JAFZA has attracted a wide range of businesses, from manufacturing and logistics to trading and services, making it a crucial economic driver for Dubai and the UAE. It continues to play a significant role in the region's economic development and international trade.
How can PRO Partner Group assist?
PRO Partner Group have successfully assisted clients in JAFZA business setup. Companies in JAFZA can make use of the many benefits as a well-established and recognised free zone in Dubai and the wider UAE. PPG can assist clients with the full incorporation of the company into JAFZA and support with all related processes with obtaining licences, approval, visas and further PRO services.