The process of delivering payroll services to our clients starts with obtaining the Salary Information File (SIF). Each bank will have its own SIF template in a csv document format, which will be provided to the company as part of their welcome pack when the corporate bank account is first set up but otherwise can be requested from the bank for payroll and WPS purposes.
We will then provide the client a payroll information collection sheet for completion which would include important employee and company details such as a full list of employee names, designations, employee MoL numbers, employee contract information, the full salary breakdown, employee banking information, and other important details to be able to carry out the work.
To ensure alignment with WPS and salary payment date, PPG will set a closing date. The closing date will be 5 days prior to payment of employee salaries (e.g. Payment on 27th, would mean 22nd is the closing date). The closing date allows time for clients to confirm any changes or amendments in employee salaries. If no changes are required, an email notification will be sufficient. If changes are required, we will request the client to update any records in the employee folders.
We will provide our clients with monthly salary statements, including a SIF file for upload to their corporate online banking system.
We would require the payroll collection sheet to be filled in which collects all information on the company and employees including:
- Full Name
- Nationality (If GCC or UAE national then local pension scheme obligations apply)
- Registered email
- Contract information (joining date, contract type, annual leave entitlements etc.)
- Full salary breakdown (basic, allowances, transport, bonuses etc.)
- Employee bank details
- Ministry of Labour (MOL) or applicable free zone customer number
- Company bank details
- Company logo to customise payslips
- Company Trade Name
- Any additional compliance / Know Your Client (KYC) document requirements based on company structure and shareholders – register of shareholders, certified passport copies, proof of address and certificate of incumbency (if a corporate shareholder).
PRO Partner Group payroll services can encompass any one or more of the following:
- Establishing a new client database within our payroll processing system.
- Securely managing and recording sensitive employee data - transferring previous payroll records.
- Configuring a system to calculate statutory gratuity payments.
- End of Service Gratuity (EOSG) Employee Benefit Plans
- Collaborating with the client to finalise each month's payroll calculation.
- Making necessary adjustments to the monthly payroll: changes in banking details, job titles, email IDs, adding new hires, resignations, promotions, leave pay calculations, incentives, loan deductions as well as all types of leave entitlements; annual leave, sick days, unpaid leaves, maternity leave, compassionate leave, and other applicable types.
- Providing final settlement to departing employees.
- Creating SIF (Salary Information File) according to clients' Bank requirements.
- Issuance of monthly payslips.
- Updating annual salary adjustments for all employees.
- Supplying clients with annual earnings reports and completing tax year-end reports, where applicable.
To note: All payments are to be made through the client's bank account. PPG payroll process in Dubai provides all the information to the client for the client to upload and make any required payments.
Payslips and Reports
Our clients will always be able to access all reports and payslips for download through our processing system. We can provide:
- Monthly payment statement
- Issue monthly employee payslips on an agreed date via employee-registered email
- Report on the salaries paid for the financial year which can be used for yearly audit.
- Monthly End of Service / Gratuity accrual report based on a calculation breakdown into two columns – 1. current month calculation and 2. total accrual since joining date. These calculations can help employers keep track of obligations for gratuity payments.
The benefits of outsourcing payroll services in the UAE
- It can be cost-effective to outsource the HR and payroll functions to not have to hire a full-time employee who will come with various obligations and costs.
- Companies with a large number of employees may require additional support.
- Payroll can be a very time-consuming and manual process for the client so payroll outsourcing Dubai can assist with better time management.
- PPG has the required software and invests in payroll systems to automate the payroll process.
- Track and manage gratuity calculations and obligations to all employees. We can assist clients to create End of Service Gratuity (EOSG) Employee Benefit Plans that enables employers to build funds against their EOSG liabilities.
- Payroll services that adhere to changes in local labour laws.
Payroll outsourcing companies in UAE such as PRO Partner Group and Sovereign can ensure that our client's payroll and wider accounting and HR requirements adhere to the local labour laws and that your organisation complies with the WPS.
PPG can provide HR and Payroll solutions in Dubai and assist you in processing Payroll correctly each month and for our sponsored clients, we would be able to monitor your MoL file to ensure you remain compliant. PRO Partner Group can also assist you with any related employee PRO services and staff visas.
If you would like to get in touch regarding payroll outsourcing Dubai services or Payroll services in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain or KSA, please contact +971 (0)4 456 1761 for Dubai or +971 (0)2 448 5120 for Abu Dhabi, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below and we will be delighted to assist you.